The world isn’t just changing faster today. It’s more complex, more ambiguous, and more unpredictable than ever before. In the face of such uncertainty, leaders and employees can feel like they are being dragged along by an undertow that threatens their very survival. This leads to feelings of chaos and confusion, not to mention high levels of stress and burnout. It decreases individual and team performance.
The most successful organizations approach change and its uncertainty as a tool to help them create new possibilities, rather than as an enemy threatening to take them down. Leaders in these organizations recognize and resist a “survive” approach and instead quickly seek to create a “thrive” response in order to leap ahead of the competition. Leaders who thrive in uncertainty are entrepreneurial-minded and able to embrace change and quickly pivot to new opportunities.
The power skill of change agility is even more essential for employees in an organization given that change agile employees feel less powerless, abandoned, or adrift in a sea of uncertainty. They are less inclined to blame and more willing to do what it takes to create positive change. Equipping leaders, managers, and employees with change agility skills, tools and strategies is a key differentiator for successful organizations in the current climate.
People Acuity’s solution to change agility is the Change Agility learning journey. It is best experienced by intact teams. Being able to see change through the lens of all stakeholders opens communication and increases empathy and creates a guide for navigating change.
Participants will increase their:
- Self-awareness of their change-response and how this influences outcomes, energy, and performance
- Mindset management and ability to stay open to change
- Strengths use skillset to help them cope with uncertainty
- Communication skills to support a more entrepreneurial operating climate
- User acceptance and use of new operating systems and tools.
This program includes:
- Three 45-minute online sessions with engaging videos, projects, assessments, and workbook interactions
- Three 2-hour virtual sessions to facilitate skill practice (or a 1-day live workshop)
- Peer group accountability discussions that embed strengths-use skills
- Access to the StrengthsMultiplierTop 7 strengths assessment
- Daily Growth Zone Challenges and practice logs, with a follow-up action plan to maintain post-program growth.
Individuals leave this experience with a greater ability to create the conditions needed to thrive in an environment of change. They stop being victims of uncertainty and learn how to embrace and support shifting priorities and pivot toward new possibilities.
“With our present challenges, learning to thrive in uncertainty is no longer optional. It is a must-have competency for everyone who wants to deliver with high energy and performance. Learning to do this has increased our productivity, while decreasing our reactivity and negativity. It helped us find clarity and become confident, with radical empathy – and increased our openness, our vulnerability, our energy and focus.” (Nanette Aguas, Head of HR, Unilab-International)