Is Employee Turnover Hurting Your Business?
Employee turnover and retention issues have hit businesses like a tsunami. If you’re like most leaders today, statistics suggest that more than half of your employees have updated their resumes in the past year, and many are in a constant state of job search. Employee retention has become a crisis for many businesses.
Focusing on employee turnover and retention is important today because:
- Of decreased available qualified workers, with increased competition for them
- Turnover is costly – up to 250% of an employee’s salary
- It decreases performance and increases stress and burnout of remaining employees.
- Today, retaining star employees in our hyper-competitive workforce market is essential for business success. Companies with the strongest people win!
Decreasing Employee Turnover Through Empowering Strengths At Work
You can increase your employee retention by helping individuals understand how to use their strengths at work. Teaching people how to practically apply their strengths to their work ignites passion, creates role-fit, and helps them to align their role purpose with the organization’s purpose, which in turn increases job satisfaction and employee loyalty.
People Acuity offers a leading-edge Strengths At Work learning experience – a virtual guided, coach-like classroom package supported by engaging online learning and robust peer-to-peer coaching. It is designed for anyone who wants to increase their joy and passion at work and use their strengths to be better and feel more alive in their present role.
About the Strengths At Work Learning Experience
Those who participate in this transformative learning experience will:
- Increase their confidence and ability to add value at work
- Heighten their work-role effectiveness and productivity
- Reduce stress and improve grit
- Create stronger role-fit
- Gain clarity about their work-role purpose
- Diminish conflict and blame at work.
What You Get With This Cutting-Edge Employee Development Training
This Strengths At Work learning experience is known for dramatically influencing retention and self-created Work Joy because of these world-class inclusions:
- Three 45-minute online sessions with engaging videos, projects, assessments, and workbook interactions to introduce new mindsets, language, and practices
- Three peer group accountability discussions to process and apply the learning to real-work situations
- Daily Growth Zone Challenges and practice logs to integrate the learning daily, and provide a clear action plan for maintaining post-program growth
- Three 2-hour virtual sessions to facilitate skill practice (or a 2-day live workshop)
- Free access to the StrengthsMultiplierTop 7 strengths report.
“I’ve replaced stress@work with strengths@work! This experience was a true game-changer!”
“I used to hate my job, but after participating in Strengths At Work, I now go home each day feeling good about what I have done. I no longer feel burned out in my work — in fact, I’d say I totally LOVE it!!!”