The era of employee engagement is on its way out because we are stepping in to the Human Economy and a Millennial-dominated workforce, and a new approach is needed to break away from the cycle of low engagement. The best companies are shifting up – are you keeping pace?
Two years ago, Q12 author and acclaimed engagement thought leader author, Rodd Wagner, predicted the end of employee engagement. That was before we hit a 17-year low in engagement, but after the engagement scores had flat-lined for over a decade. Today, 71% of workers say they would change jobs in a heartbeat, and the average loss per disengaged employee is about 34% of their salary when they stay. Either way, low engagement is a losing proposition!
Other companies are maximizing their ROI, and seeing minimally a $22 return for every $1 spent. If your employee engagement strategy has not had this kind of return, you might want to join us, and:
- Explore a brand-new employee engagement ecosystem approach, including discovering the four equally responsible stakeholders in the employee engagement equation – and the responsibilities of each
- Discover the three most common leader and employee mindsets that interfere with high engagement
- Identify the antidote that is crucial for high engagement and the mitigation of all frustration and toxicity
- Calculate your potential Employee Engagement Return on Investment
- Explore a three-step process to empower individual employees’ responsibility and willingness to choose engagement