Certified People Acuity Specialist
Feb 26th, 2019 – April 9th, 2019, Tuesdays
Time: 9:00 AM-11:00 AM CST
Place: Zoom Meeting Room
Regular Rate: $995.00 USD
Description: The Certified People Acuity Specialist (CPAS) experience is a foundational coaching and leadership program, one that introduces you to People Acuity’s “coach approach” to leadership and interdependent relationships. It provides a live laboratory for discovering the three non-negotiables for experiencing Work Joy (engagement) and joy in life – and beginning coaching skills to empower others to make these same discoveries. Individuals will:
- Discover the norms most likely to create strong collaborative relationships
- Learn how to intentionally design effective relationships
- Increase their ability to listen from within the lens of others
- Practice the leadership skill of Confident Vulnerability
- Examine keys to empowering others’ feeling of being valued and valuable
- Develop an increased ability to lead and coach others from unconditional curiosity
- Identify their most meaningful impact on others
- Create a Purpose Statement to guide their coach-like leadership and relationships with others
- Design their own accountability system for follow-up and implementation of learning
Time commitment: This is a 7-week blended learning experience comprised of a two-hour virtual classroom experience each week (same day/time) and one hour of interactive online learning. The course also includes a one-hour coaching session and concludes with a written examination after the seven-weeks.
Audience: Potential coaches, front line managers, and leaders who wish to be more coach-like. We are an approved 2019 SHRM Provider. This program can provide participants 12 Professional Development hours for attendance.
Cost: The cost for this program is $995.