Each session of your work with your Guide has two parts – an online learning session and a guided conversation with your Guide. This online learning component is available only to those who are being guided by a Certified People Acuity™ Guide. Also included in this resource package for you is the People Acuity Accelerator™ Level 1 report which you and your Guide will use in your sessions along with two C2B assessments to help measure your progress. Follow your Guide’s instructions and take one assessment at the start of your Guided experience and the second assessment approximately 60 days later. Then, compare your results. For Example:
C2B Assessment™ and Growth Strategy – First Results
Learn and Grow with Your Certified People Acuity Guide
People Acuity Accelerator™ Level 1 Report (requires you to identify your top 5 strengths from the results of the Clifton Strengths Finder 2.0 Assessment – not included)
C2B Assessment™ and Growth Strategy – Second Results
As mentioned, the online component is titled “Learn and Grow with Your Certified People Acuity™ Guide”. It contains the four online learning sessions that will prepare you for the four guided conversations you will have. Each online session will teach you information, models and language you will need to know to make the most of your guided conversations with your Guide. You may have more than four conversations, but the first four provide a foundation for all future conversations and these online sessions will help you prepare. The sessions are:
Session 1: The first Guided session is designed to empower the associate/client to:
- Learn about Strategic Interdependence and purposeful relationship design in their online learning and prework.
- Understand how to create purposeful, Interdependent relationships – and to model the practice of relationship design.
- Co-create alignment around a shared purpose and clear set of goals (based on their individual needs, using the C2B Assessment and the guided work/role evaluation included with it).
Session 2: The second Guided session is designed to empower the associate/client to:
- Learn through the online content about Optimal and Depletion Zone and the principles that lead them to high Energy and Performance – and evaluate their own tasks against the Energy/Performance matrix.
- Recognize their strengths in the context of their most fulfilling tasks and relationships
- See their success patterns that create Optimal Zone experiences
- Understand unmet needs relative to their Depletion Zone experiences and begin to see how to reverse their low energy/performance tasks.
Session 3: The third Guided session is designed to empower the associate/client to:
- Understand, through the online learning, the sources of their weakness and how to call up their strengths to mitigate weakness.
- Discover how their strengths become flipped into weakness
- Learn what they can do to stop or shift their own toxic patterns when they emerge.
Session 4: The fourth Guided session is designed to empower the associate/client to:
- Learn about the power of purpose as anchor, and how their unique strengths combine to create a one-of-a-kind purpose that makes significant impact on others
- Create a purpose statement to guide themselves at work and in life
- Define the kind of legacy you will leave in their present work/role.