Product Price: $1,850USD (Early Bird Price $1,600USD. Use Coupon Code EARLYTC. Good through April 30, 2019)
Please note: If you are registering for the conference AND both certification opportunities before April 30th, you can save an additional $100 over early bird pricing. Use this LINK to register and claim your 3-in-1 discount before April 30th.
Date: Tuesday, June 11th, 2pm through Thursday, June 13, 2:30pm
Location: Chaska, Minnesota, USA
Requirements: You must be a Certified People Acuity Specialist at the start of this program (note: to register for this prerequisite if you don’t currently have it, click here). Additionally, to activate your Team Coaching credential, you must become a Certified People Acuity Guide within at least 4 months of completing Fundamentals of PA Team Coaching (note: more information about this program is found here). If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com .
The Fundamentals of People Acuity Team Coaching program prepares PA Guides/Coaches to optimize individual discovery within the context of first-level team coaching – using People Acuity’s transformational tools and resources. It will add new options to your repertoire of offerings and dial up your ability to facilitate lasting transformation.
People Acuity Team Coaching is designed to work in concert with concepts introduced in Strengths Strategies for Optimal Performance and the four People Acuity Guided Sessions (see the Certified Guide Associate Resource Package sessions description shown here). Critical growth comes as knowledge increase is coupled with meaningful coach-like conversations, particularly in a team environment, where the focus is on empowering purposeful, interdependent use of strengths. The Fundamentals of People Acuity Team Coach Certification will equip you to help individuals optimally apply their strengths within a team environment.
Upon completion of this in-person 2-day live certification program, you will be able to:
- Apply fundamental team coaching skills and strategies to help others use strengths effectively to mitigate weakness and increase energy and performance
- Guide intact teams through the application of People Acuity principles and tools such as Strategic Interdependence, the Energy and Performance Model, 4 Domains Mapping, ICU Acknowledgement, Co-Creating Possibilities and more.
- Recognize key aspects of group dynamics and how to manage them
- Recover to interdependence as a team coach
- Empower individuals to acquire and act from deeper alignment to their strengths and purpose in the context of the team
- Lead others to measure and increase their Work Joy, Team Connection, Confident Vulnerability, and Proactivity
- Co-create transformational implementation strategies for teams to embed the People Acuity principles and tools as a group, over time
This certification will be followed, in the future, by a Team Coaching mastery-level certification.