We Need Exceptional Leaders Today!
You’ve likely had experiences with leaders who have inspired you to bring your best – every day. You’ve also probably interacted with leaders who made you feel small, insignificant, or inadequate. Good leaders create a unifying vision and motivate people to bring vision to reality. They attract, inspire, and ultimately retain the talent needed to get the job done well. With the right type of leadership, and leadership skills, nothing is impossible!
Before leaders can effectively influence others, they must first be able to clearly lead themselves. By deeply understanding their own strengths, and developing strategies to mitigate blind spots, a self-aware leader inspires a work culture of confident vulnerability, proactive accountability, and exceptional results.
In today’s world where uncertainty and exhausting change are constants, and where pressure and stress are at an all-time high, the skill of Self-Leadership is no longer optional.
Self-Leadership is a must-have competency for anyone who wants to deliver with high energy and performance consistently! A recent global leadership study of 7,000 leaders identified self-leadership as the most-needed competency of our day.
In truth, Self-Leadership is where all great results and relationships begin given that it always initiates an upward, synergistic, positive contagion that lifts others, teams, and organizations! People Acuity’s Self-Leadership masterclass is the recommended starting point to build your leadership bench strength.
About Self-Leadership for Current & Emerging Leaders
Self-Leadership for Current & Emerging Leaders is for managers, leaders, and high potentials. The Self-Leadership experience will help participants:
- Increase confidence in their ability to positively influence self and others
- Become more proactive and less negative and reactive
- Sharpen their strengths-use to decrease weakness and increase energy and performance
- Create stronger relationships, collaboration, and problem-solving through increased Confident Vulnerability
- Discover their purpose and increase Work Joy fulfillment
The Self-Leadership masterclass experience includes:
- Seven 45-minute online sessions with engaging videos, projects, assessments, and workbook interactions
- Seven 2-hour virtual sessions to facilitate skill practice (or a 2-day live workshop)
- Peer group accountability discussions that embed Self-Leadership skills into the team culture
- Access to the StrengthsMultiplierTop 7 strengths assessment
- Daily Growth Zone Challenges and practice logs, with a follow-up action plan to maintain post-program growth